- from Summer Vacations A to Z
It's part of the Universal Orlando complex that includes the Universal Florida and Islands of Adventure theme parks; it's photogenic; and it's modeled on the town of Portofino in Italy.
Top features for families at the Portofino hotel include:
- water-taxis that take guests from the harbor to the theme parks
- Front Of the Line access to popular rides-- this itself is a major reason to stay at a Universal resort.
- large Beach Pool, with waterslide and sandy shore
- visitors' privileges at two sister resorts, the Hard Rock Hotel, and the Royal Pacific Resort
- Universal Studios Florida- highlights for families
- Islands of Adventuretheme park - tips for families
-Back to Summer Vacations A to Z
-Continue to "Q" is for Quintana Roo - Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula