Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando sets a new level for on-property fun, with two outstanding features: two water parks on-site; and theming, games, and entertainment by Nickelodeon. "It's all about the opportunity to be a Nick kid," as one of the property's prime movers put it. And what does being a Nick Kid mean?
- dumping water on kids below, as you climb a giant waterslide
- hugging Sponge-Bob and Dora the Explorer
- playing silly games
- getting cream pies in the face
- getting SLIMED
Find Out More:
- Continue to more pages about Nickelodeon Suites Resort, check out the water parks and the evening entertainment that includes interactive shows.
- Check prices for Nickelodeon Suites Resort, at Kayak.com
Note that guests pay a daily resort fee, which was $25 at time of writing.* Also, be sure to check recent comments at a site like TripAdvisor.com, as the quality of experience can change over time.
-Continue to the Lagoon Water Park
As is common in the travel industry, the writer was provided with complimentary accommodation for the purpose of review. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.
*Always check resort websites for updates!