Great Wolf Lodge has grown into the biggest name in resorts with indoor water parks: in addition to the original in Wisconsin Dells, there are a half-dozen locations and more a-comin'. Signature features repeat at each resort.
Guests at the Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky will find:
- Bear Track Landing indoor water park, with waterslides slides, 5 pools, lazy river
- Fort MacKenzie waterfort: 4-storeys, 12 levels of interactive fun with 1000-gallon dumping bucket, dueling slides
- Racoon Lagoon, a summertime outdoor pool, with zero-entry, geysers, etc.
- Northern Lights arcade with over 100 games
- Iron Horse Fitness Center
Keep in mind:
- the water parks are only open to Great Wolf Lodge guests
- aqua-rock-climbing wall means an extra fee
Find out more about Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky:
- visit the Great Wolf Lodge site
- more about Top Features at Great Wolf Lodge for families
- About.com's guide for Theme Parks has a photo tour
- check recent visitors' comments at TripAdvisor.com
- Check prices at Kayak.com
This brief profile is meant to introduce this resort to family vacationers; please note that the writer has not visited in person. Always check resort sites for updates.