- Hersheypark -- the family amusement park that's the major attraction at Hershey PA-- reopens in November and December for "Hersheypark Christmas Candylane", with dancing lights, over 30 rides, "A Music Box Christmas Show", and more.
- "Hershey Sweet Lights" is a two-mile drive through a display of Christmas lights
- "Christmas in Chocolate Town", a live show featuring holiday songs, includes dinner and is presented at Hershey Lodge starting in mid-November*
- "Holiday with Dickens" at the Hotel Hershey, early in December: a performance of the classic "A Christmas Carol" by the great-great-grandson of the author, at either dinner or afternoon tea.
- Hershey's Chocolate World (visitors center with 3D show and more) has visits with Santa, chocolate tour and more chocolate-based fun.
- thirty minutes away, the smaller theme park Dutch Wonderland turns into Dutch Winter Wonderland, with themed rides for younger kids.
Meanwhile the Hotel Hershey (classic hotel, with kids club) and Hershey Lodge have many Christmas Packages for families. For example, a "Breakfast with Santa Package" includes admission, and shuttle to, Hersheypark Christmas Candyland; admission to Hershey Sweet Lights, and admission to The Hershey Story: The Museum on Chocolate Avenue. A "Chocolate World Family New Year's Eve" package at the Hotel Hershey includes a New Year's Eve grand dinner and dessert buffet, a family party at Hershey's Chocolate World (with entertainment, attractions, and dance party), and a New Year's Day breakfast. Check for Packages at Hershey at both Hershey Lodge and the Hotel Hershey.
Continue to photos of Christmas events at Hershey, starting with Christmas Candylane
*Always check destination web sites for updates!