However, this article is focused on resorts that offer unique experiences on their properties and the Hilton Waikoloa Village is definitely one of a kind. Some use the word "Disneyland" to describe the resort, perhaps because both offer guests a monorail... The Hilton Waikoloa Village has 65 acres and guests can either walk, take the tram (monorail) or hop on a canal-boat to get around this large property. Kids love the novelty of getting around by tram or boat.
Other features that families like include:
- Kids club for ages 5 to 12
- a 4-acre saltwater lagoon where guests can snorkel or rent kayaks or water-bikes
- Multiple pools including a large toddlers' pools
- An 18-hole putting course
- Complimentary activities such as fish-feeding
Check prices at Kayak.com