Homewood Suites properties can be booked for any number of nights, but "extended stay" guests who stay five nights or longer get a price break; the longer the stay, the lower the nightly rate.
Homewood Suites are part of the Hilton HHonors points/miles program (for free hotel stays and free flights) which includes Hilton hotels, Hampton Inns, Doubletree, and more.
Homewood Suites by Hilton as Family Hotels:
The Homewood Suites brand has a number of features that particularly suit a family hotel:
- rooms and suites can accommodate families of four or more ( to a maximum of six, in suites)
- all guestrooms have a fullly equipped kitchen (fridge, stove, cooking utensils, etc.)
- rooms have a living space that's separate from the bed area; one and two-bedroom suites have an entire separate living room.
- complimentary breakfast includes waffles, eggs, bacon, juices, coffee and more
- complimentary dinner is offered Monday to Thursday at a Manager's Reception
- complimentary grocery service can be a convenience for families with babies, and can help families save money by eating-in
- book series based on "Lewis the Duck" character is available at Homewood Suites properties.*
Another convenience is online room selection, which speeds up the check-in process, and allows families to choose, say, a room close to an elevator, so there's less lugging luggage. Or choose a room with a pool view, to keep tabs on kids old enough to use the pool on their own.
Find out more:
- See the Homewood Suites by Hilton site
- check visitors' comments for individual properties at a site like TripAdvisor.com
* Always check hotel web sites for updates!
This brief profile is meant to introduce these family hotels to family vacationers; please note that the writer has not visited in person.