This property in Punta Cana opened as the first all inclusive resort in the Hard Rock chain, and has 121 acres, fifteen swimming pools, nine restaurants, spa, a concierge level, villas, and several types of suites including a 7700 sq. foot "Rock star suite." The resort is a venture of both Hard Rock International and Palace Resorts (an all inclusive chain). Several more all inclusive Palace Resorts have taken on the Hard Rock brand, in Mexico.
Punta Cana, at the eastern tip of the island, is a prime beach area in the Dominican Republic, famed for long sweeps of beach, and is home to many resorts that are popular for family vacations.
Features for families at the Hard Rock Hotel, Punta Cana include:
- kids club with video games, arts and crafts, games, Spanish classes
- lagoon-style connected pools
- three kids pools
- giant waterslide, lazy river
- climbing wall and minigolf
- game arcade
Keep in Mind:
- Check for promotions: Palace Resorts often offer long-running promotions such as resort credits or airfare credits of "Kids Stay Free"
- 24-hour room service is a nice convenience for families
- The "Rock Star Level" upgrade includes 24 hour dedicated butler service and private cellphone to communicate with your butler, exclusive room amenities and room service menu, private pool and beach concierge, and more
-Check prices for more resorts in the Punta Cana area
This brief profile is meant to introduce this resort to family vacationers; please note that the writer has not visited in person.
Always check resort web sites for updates!