Besides the free Magical Express airport shuttle and the free Disney bus system described above, Disney World gives several other nice services to resort guests.
- Guests at Disney World resorts are entitled to Extra Magic Hours: every day, guests can beat the crowds at one theme park by entering an hour early, or staying for later evening hours. The excellent water parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, offer morning Extra Magic Hours too.
- If the theme parks are over-crowded, Disney resort guests are never turned away.
- Purchases made in the theme parks can be delivered to a guest's resort.
- Disney resort guests can buy the Dining Option that can be added to the Magic Your Way base tickets for admission to the theme parks. The Dining Option is generally considered a good deal.
- continue to Ambiance and Fun