Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa:
This flagship property, in the style of classic Victorian beach resorts, has a prime spot on the Seven Seas Lagoon near Magic Kingdom. To get to MK, guests simply jump on the monorail right in the hotel, or stroll to the dock and catch a shuttle boat. When the park closes after the fireworks at Cinderella's Castle, guests need only take the monorail or a boat ride "home".
Quick points about Disney's Grand Floridian Resort:
- a Deluxe Resort, with spa, and concierge rooms and suites
- five-storey domed lobby, with giant chandelier, is a showpiece
- beach, marina, boat rentals
- good views of the Magic Kingdom fireworks, and the Electrical Water Pageant
- Pirate Adventure, Wonderland Tea Party, and other children's activities
- Mouseketeer Clubhouse kids club, for ages 4 to 12, evenings
- Beach Pool has waterslide, waterfall, zero-depth entry
- character meals at 1900 Park Fare restaurant: breakfasts include Mary Poppins characters; dinner is Cinderella-themed
- Compare prices at Kayak.com.
continue to Disney's Polynesian Resort
*Always check for updates!