The Disneyland Paris Resort complex includes:
- two theme parks, Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios
- Disney Village, with entertainment, restaurants, etc.
- seven themed hotels
- Golf Disneyland
Visitors can expect wonderful seasonal decorations and festivities, at Halloween (even though in general Halloween is much less celebrated in France) and for the Holiday Season -- Disney's Fairytale Christmas, for example.
For those heading to Euro Disney:
- the official Disneyland Paris site includes visitors' information such as Discover The Park, Where To Stay, Disney Village (entertainment, restaurants, etc.), and more-- and is available in half a dozen languages.
- About.com's Guide for France Travel gives you the basics you need before visiting Disneyland Paris: Getting There, park hours, ticket info, etc.
- DLP.info is an example of an ambitious "unofficial" fan site, and covers many aspects of "Euro Disney" in English and German.