- Good price point
- Free access to the amazing waterpark and other facilities at the adjacent Atlantis Bahamas mega-resort
- Suites have a sofa sleeper and can sleep four
- Kids 15 and under stay free in parents' room
- Breakfast is included (eggs, yogurt, fresh fruits, cereals, and more)
In addition to the outstanding AQUAVENTURE water park at the Atlantis, guests can also enjoy the resort's private beach (with canopied beach chairs), health spa, and more. Highlights for families at the Atlantis include:
- Giant waterslides (including dark rides with fire and other special effects, and nearly vertical slides)
- A River Ride that goes uphill
- Large kiddie pool with relaxing lounge-chair area for adults
- A waterplay area for little kids
- Giant subterranean aquariums in the Atlantis-themed "The Dig"
- Atlantis Kids Adventures kids camp
Comfort Suites Paradise island is not only close to the Marina Village (which has the several of the less expensive eateries at the Atlantis), guests can also easily walk to local restaurants such as the Green Parrot, where families will find an outdoor grill, patio, and pool. Guests can also walk to Nassau attractions such as Fort Charlotte and the Queen's Staircase.
Keep in Mind about Comfort Suites Paradise Island:
- The Atlantis waterpark gets crowded -- with cruise ship visitors as well as resort guests -- so read tips from recent visitors at TripAdvisor.com on how to beat the crowds for the most popular waterslides
- Ask in advance about extra charges, daily fees, and taxes
- There is a maximum of four persons per room
This brief profile is meant to introduce this resort to family vacationers; please note that the writer has not visited in person.
*Always check resort web sites for updates!