The legendary Atlantis Resort, Bahamas is known for its larger-than-life architecture and its 140-acre "waterscape." Visitors find an amazing water park, plus lagoons, pools and waterfalls, not to mention giant subterranean aquariums. The AQUAVENTURE water park has a river-float with rapids and an underground tunnel. One bodyslide has a 50-' drop through darkness; another drops into a clear tunnel inside a shark lagoon. The Atlantis Bahamas also has a casino, multiple restaurants, a spa, and a Marina Village.
- Read more about the Atlantis Resort, Bahamas
The Atlantis Bahamas has something special for teens: an $11 million teen club called CRUSH. The 14,000 sq. ft space, designed by architect Jeffrey Beers, includes:
- An internet lounge with touch computers and surface tables interfaced with Facebook
- A state-of-the-art game room (-at time of writing, the latest thing is Kinect for Xbox 360)
- A floor-to-ceiling gaming tower with 24 consoles
- Ten private gaming cabanas equipped with top systems and games
- iPads and video walls
- A dance club
*Always check destination websites for updates!