However beautiful the beach, kids will still be drawn like magnets to a waterslide. Nowadays, resorts compete to have the best pools: freeform; zero-entry; kiddie pool; waterpark features like slides and squirters; and even full-blown waterparks.
- The Atlantis, in the Bahamas, has a huge AQUAVENTURE water park, over-the-top water slides, and also a large kiddie pool and other areas
- Comfort Suites, Bahamas is adjacent to the Atlantis, with access to the Atlantis' beach, pools, waterslides, etc.
- Beaches Negril, in Jamaica, has an 18,000 sq. ft waterpark, with spiral tunnels, lazy river, splash deck with water cannons etc. Meanwhile, Beaches Turks & Caicos has a pirate-themed play zone with waterpark features.
- Coconut Bay Resort- in St. Lucia, has a lazy river, waterslides, giant kids programs area, and good price point
- Sunset Resort, in Montego Bay Jamaica, has pirate-themed own waterpark
- Hyatt Hacienda del Mar, Puerto Rico, has a 1,000 foot River Pool with grottos, waterfalls, waterslides.
*Always check resort sites for updates.
- continue to We love exploring outside the resort