Features of the Viva Wyndham Azteca Resort:
- Wide white-sand beach
- large pool with many activities
- Access to the amenities at sister property the Viva Wyndham Maya
- Several restaurants, plus access to restaurants at Viva Wyndham Maya
- Bikes available; lit tennis court; diving center
- Free group tennis, kayaking and introductory diving lessons
- >Access to nearby 18-hole course at Playacar Golf Club
- Viva Wyndham Azteca has a kids club for two age groups between 4 and 12
- The resort has achildren's playground and game room
- Kids' activities include volleyball, table tennis, sand castle-building competitions and talent shows
- Children ages 12 and under stay and eat for a nominal fee
- Excursions to nearby Mayan ruins and the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve are available at the tour desk for an extra fee
- Kids' Retreat closes during lunch.*
- Reservations and long pants may be required for dinner.
- Visit the Viva Wyndham Azteca site and the Viva Resorts site.
- -Check prices at Kayak.com
- Read visitors' comments at a site like TripAdvisor.com.
- More about the Mayan Riviera for families.
This brief profile is meant to introduce this resort to family vacationers; please note that the writer has not visited in person.
*Always check resort sites for updates!.
Photo courtesy of Viva Wyndham Resorts.