Where is the Wildflower Inn located:
The Wildflower Inn sits amid great scenery in Lyndonville, in northern Vermont: 3 hours drive from Boston, 5-1/2 hours from NYC, 2 hours from Montreal.
What's special about the Wildflower Inn for families
- The owners have eight kids of their own!
- Many outdoors activities (see below)
- Seasonal celebrations: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas...
- Daisy’s Diner is just for kids: evening meal and activities program runs in summer for ages 4 to 11.
- a nice touch: "teatime" complimentary goodies, such as homemade cookies, hot cider in winter, lemonade in summer...
What's to do at the Wildflower Inn :
- complimentary kids' programs in summer has morning program with games, crafts, nature walks; "children 4- 11 will learn about the local flora and fauna, make new friends, and be treated like family."
- In summer, Butterflies, Tots and Forget-Me-Nots program is offered to families with infants to preschoolers. Package includes 5 nights lodging, all meals, morning and event programs for children, family entertainment and adult evening entertainment. (Check Wildflower Inn site for updates.)
Keep in mind:
- At various times of the year, family specials are offered: Autumn Harvest in October, for ex., and Winter Carnival in Feb. and again in March.
Find out more about the Wildflower Inn:
This brief profile is meant to introduce this resort to family vacationers; please note that the writer has not visited in person. Always check web site for updates, current prices, etc.
*Always check destination web sites for updates!