Los Cabos ("The Capes") has year-round warm weather, some good snorkeling beaches, and a nearby coral reef. Activities include horseriding, and sightseeing in the artists' town of Todos Santos.
Features for Families:
- Sheltered swimming beach. Many beaches in the area aren't swimmable, due to waves and undercurrents.
- Kids' program for ages 5 to 12
- Playground, games room
- Climbing wall and bungee trampoline*
Things to Do, at the Melia Cabo Real:
- Two beachfronts, including a safe swimming beach
- Giant free-form pool with bays and island
- Jet skis, snorkeling and windsurfing (--non motorized watersports are free of charge). Scuba; marlin-fishing.
- Daily schedules include water aerobics, yoga, Pilates, cooking and Spanish lessons, fruit decoration, water polo, beach voleyball*
- Live entertainment and theme parties in the evenings
- Two golf courses, fitness center, spa
- Free shuttle to Cabo San Lucas
- Guests can take whale-watching excursions in winter months
Keep in Mind::
- There's a maximum of two children per room, when sharing with two adults
- Spring Breakers are not allowed
Find Out More:
This brief profile is meant to introduce this resort to family vacationers; please note that the writer has not visited in person.
*Always check resort web sites for updates!