Looking for a fun and affordable spring break getaway with kids? You'll find a lot of possibilities in this page of family spring break vacation deals at kid-friendly destinations. Vacations to a beach or theme park are popular choices, but certainly not the only options. Consider these other fun spring break ideas:
- Family Cruise: Find a kid-friendly cruise line that's a good fit for your family, then snag a great cruise deal.
- Spring Training in Arizona and Florida: Got a baseball-loving kid? Plan a trip to watch favorite players at smaller ballparks with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Family Getaways for Easter Weekend 2014: Celebrate the holiday with fun-filled bunny-themed events at these kid-friendly destinations.
- Whale Watching in San Diego: For many, viewing the migration of gray whales is a bucket-list experience.
- Maple Sugaring in the Northeast: If you live within driving distance of New England, this affordable option is a sweet treat for kids and parents alike.
- Texas Rodeo Season: Tap into the Lone Star State's cowboy culture with a visit during rodeo season, a time filled with kid-friendly fun, exciting rodeo viewing, and tons of concerts starring top country music stars.