The month-long Count's Halloween Spooktacular includes Abby's Magical Halloween Maze, hayrides, trick-or-treating in the Sesame Neighborhood, and a new Elmo's World Live! Halloween Show. Each weekend has special events, such as Abby Cadabby’s Pumpkin Party, The Count’s Birthday Bash, and a costume contest.
Sesame Place: Count's Halloween Spooktacular 2009
Sesame Place -- designed for kids age two to seven-- is just 30 minutes north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes south of New York City. Sesame Place is open weekends-only in October 2009, with special events:
- October 3rd and 4th 2009: Creepy Feature Show. The focus is on creepy creatures; guests learn about different animal myths and legends featuring emperor scorpions, bats, and more.
- October 11th – Season Pass Member “Bring a Friend Free Day!”.
- October 11th – The Count’s Birthday Bash
- October 26th – Abby Cadabby’s Pumpkin Party
- October 31st – Annual Costume Contest, with competitions for boys, girls, and families. Winners are invited to be in the Rock Around the Block Parade.
more about Sesame Place | more Theme Parks for Little Kids | lots more Halloween Events
*Photo courtesy of Sesame Place.