See also this list of some recommended places to try, with kids:*
- Café Tu Tu Tango: entertainment (dancers and artists); large selection of tapas; Cajun egg rolls, breads, spreads and dips, soups and unusual desserts.
- Sweet Tomatoes: buffet with pizza, pasta, soups, salad fixings, fruit; self-serve frozen yogurt and ice cream with toppings
- Rainforest Café: jungle-themed and lots of fun. Waterfalls, thunder shows, robotic lions, gorillas, chirping birds.
- Johnny Rockets chain: shakes, fries, American diner atmosphere, tabletop jukeboxes
- Hot Dog Heaven: dogs in all styles
- World's Largest Entertainment McDonald's & PlayPlace: on Sand Lake Road; typical McDonald's fare plus bistro gourmet items
- Ming Court Wok & Grille: ask for the kids' version of a Bento Box
- El Potro Mexican Restaurant: fix-your-own taco and burrito buffet, fish, chicken; desserts include flan and tres leches cake.
- Joe's Crab Shack: several locations; outdoor playground.
This list was provided courtesy of Orlandoinfo.com. For more info, see Orlando's official Web site at visitorlando.com, where you can also get a free Orlando Magicard® that offers hotel discounts and restaurant deals, and book attraction tickets.
*Always check for updates!